Monday, March 26, 2012

Gearing up for Summer

This weather and the blooming flowers are putting me in the mood for summertime! I love working on summer appliques.

The hat on the dinosaur below is a "add-on" and can be applied to other appliques such as the whale. This cute shirt is for a little boy's second birthday party.











I got the outfit below from Target for Kathryn and, of course, had to add a 'K'.




I've squeezed in a little time to make some bottoms to go with two of Kathryn's dresses. Kathryn is pointing to Tinkerbell in the picture below.


This dress below is one I made last summer. It still fits it is just very short so I made shorts in the same fabric as the carriage.



I made this shirt earlier for Kathryn in the year but just made the skirt.


This is my new fav monogram font!






0 comments:

Post a Comment