Saturday, January 7, 2012

What I've been working on during my "vacation"

I clearly have a problem! I planned on taking a week or two away from sewing but have only taken about 2 days off. I just can't help myself!

Apron dresses for 2 year-old twin girls. These dresses are $28 for labor plus fabric and buttons. I already have 5 of these to make for customers for spring so I won't be able to take but a couple more orders for them.



I love the sweet piped collars.



For a firetruck birthday party.



These are what I've been working on during my "vacation."



This customer is getting an really start on her spring orders. These are bubbles she brought me.



Monogrammed onesies for triplets!!



I made this shirt for Kathryn. Lovingly, she told me "I not like that shirt Mommy." At least my hard work is appreciated ; ) I'm sure she will end up wearing it though. I plan to pair it with red knit Monag ruffle shorts. I bought these cute little bows on Etsy - aren't they adorable?



This patch is a new design that I have been testing. It is to be buttoned on to a shirt or dress. I plan to make them and change them up. Kathryn had to have the dog with a heart applique after seeing her friend Eli's shirt above. First she insisted the heart be black then she insisted the heart and the dog be pink. Since I didn't do this she said she won't wear it! The whale patch is for Thomas. FYI, I haven't attached the patch yet. When I do you will see buttons where the buttonholes are on either side of the patch.



Kathryn and Thomas' Easter shirts.



I made this about 2 months ago but had planned on making a pair of bloomer pants to match before posting a picture. I have finally come to terms with the fact that I just don't have time to make these. I am going to make bloomer shorts with green ric rac trim for Kathryn to wear this spring/summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment