Thursday, January 5, 2012

MONAG ORDER

I wanted to let everyone know that I plan on placing an order with Monag next Friday, January 13. If you are interested in ordering any items for spring or summer let me know.

Here is a cute summer dress that Monag offers. I can order one for you in lavender, pink, apple green, turquoise or white.



Here is a shirt Monag offers only in short-sleeve. It is called pleated t-shirt. I can order one for you in fuchsia (shown), pink, red or white. I plan to order a couple of white ones for Kathryn to wear with ruffled skirts, where the ruffled shirts would be too much.



These knit ruffle shorts are available in brown, red, pink, blue, fuchsia, and turquoise.



This skort is available in the colors above plus sky blue.



And not to leave the boys out they have these knit shorts. They can be ordered in brown, kelley green, navy, red, royal and sky blue.



Thanks everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment