Monday, October 10, 2011

Sew busy!!!

What I've been making over the last 5 or 6 days. . . .

A customer added the blue fabric herself then brought the burp cloth to me for appliqueing and monogramming. She is giving this as a baby gift for a family with a lab. Who doesn't love brown and blue??

This monogram font is Swing Set.





The Curly Q font.



The Caroline Font. For a family divided. . . .





The Sydney 2007 font.





I made this shirt for my Kathryn about 2 months ago and finally got her matching sweatshirt appliqued. I plan to make a matching for Thomas in blue. I plan to sell these in the future but wanted to test them out on my family first.



Both in Curlz font.



These are also in Curlz.



I love the back!



I received my Monag order on Friday. I have red dresses in size 2 and 6, turquoise dresses in a size 4, and black dresses in a size 2.

New Appliques. This spider could easily work for a boy by omitting the bow.







0 comments:

Post a Comment