Monday, October 3, 2011

Reversible Pants

For a fish themed birthday party.



The applique below is where I merged a 2 and my fish applique. This can be done with most appliques and is great as a birthday shirt.



This is the reverse of the blue pants above. I think this is my last pair of pants for awhile : )



Matching brother turkey shirts.



Mommy is for Bama and. . . . . .



and Daddy is an MSU fan.



Some of the red Monag long-sleeve dresses I ordered have arrived! I have several in both a size 2 and a size 6. Let me know if you are interested in one!

Some new appliques I got for free off Applique Forum.







I haven't been able to do much sewing in the last two days because I'm getting ready for Kathryn's third birthday party tomorrow (tear). The condition of the house is always a direct reflection of how much sewing so it was (still is a little) a mess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment