Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Christmas Shirts

I have been sneaking in a few Christmas and Thanksgiving shirts between my other orders. I love working on all these holiday shirts!



This applique looked like it was going to be super quick but with the 7 different fabrics it took me a little longer than expected! I love how the set turned out though so it was worth it!







Love this one!!



For a train birthday party.



This has got to be the cutest little outfit I've ever made. This is for a precious, chubby little 2 month boy.



For a baptism.



I know it can be hard making a decision about what appliques, fabrics, etc to go with. I have a few examples of some cute color combos that I recently put together for some customers that I thought I'd share. These fabrics would also look good on a white shirt.





This is a cute Christmas option. This dress is one I monogrammed and added ribbon ric rac is the reason you are seeing pink peeking out.



I love this Riley Blake floral print below. I appliqued an Elephant on a white ruffle shirt using the two fabrics on the right. I love the turquoise gingham with it too.





I only have a small piece of this polka dot on a white background. It is a Kelly's Kids fabric and it would look adorable as an appliqued letter on a larger applique. The turquoise dot would look super cute on a red shirt with my new flower applique, shown below. I have red long-sleeve shirts in size 2 and 6.





New appliques











0 comments:

Post a Comment