Thursday, September 8, 2011

Longall and Appliques

More new appliques.





This is solid, thread filled.



This is also a thread filled embroidery design. I love this for the chest of a polo.




Be sure to check out my 'Fonts'. I have added quite a few new ones.







I purchased the longall below for my nephew and, surprisingly, he has so many clothes that he doesn't need it ; ) It is a size 4T and the inseam is 11.75 inches and the length from the shoulder to crotch is 21 inches. I am selling it for $35, which includes the blouse and a monogram. Please email me if you are interested.

I also have this exact longall in red gingham. It does not have a blouse. I am selling it with a monogram for $26.



Yes, there's more! I have this Mary Michael Children's Apparel longall. It is piped around the arms and neck in white. The inseam is 12.75 inches and the length from shoulder to crotch is 23 inches. This would be adorable with a white monogram. I am selling it for $16, including the monogram. This can be used for a girl or boy. If you would like, I can add white bows to the shoulders for an additional $5. If you are local and would like your child to try any of these on before purchasing just email me and we can work something out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment