Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Gifts

I always make my nephew clothes for Christmas and his birthday. I don't want to be an uncool aunt who only gives him clothes so I am making some of his favorite characters, "George", Winnie the Pooh and Caillou. I am pairing all the shirts I make him with coordinating books, DVDs, plush, toys, etc.





There will be lots more shirts for Thomas to come!



This is the Happy Birthday font. It's an additional $2 if you would like to add ribbon to an applique.



This is the Tinkertoy font. It is great for both girls and boys. It is an additional $2 for alternating monogram colors. I love how it turned out!





These shirts for little twin girls are in the Victor font.





These fonts are Sydney 2007 and Full Block.



I have this one-piece Monag outfit in blue in size 6-12 months (shown below) and 18-24 months and in pink in size 6-12 months. I have ordered white ones but they have not yet shipped.



The font on the left is Block and the one of the right is Miami.



The font on both of these towels is Miami. I made them bolder so the khaki thread would show up better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment