Saturday, December 31, 2011

Spring Appliques

I've had people wanting to know what I planned on making for Kathryn and for Thomas for spring and summer. I have big plans, as usual, for "my babies."

For Thomas - I have plans to applique 21 shirts (or maybe more), I only appliqued 16 for him last summer and that took awhile. Plus I plan to make 11 pairs of shorts for him.










This is a mini embroidery design. I plan to put it on a white polo.



For Kathryn





For our Disney cruise in April with our family.



You all knew a princess would be included!



I have already made appliqued a shirt with this dog, Stitch, for Thomas in a blue/green/white tri-plaid.







I'm going to finally try out this patch. I plan to put it on a shirt and switch out the patches. I may do it for Thomas also.



And I plan on using these appliques so Kathryn and Thomas can match. Can you believe I am making outfits that don't match??
















I am going to put this applique on a circle patch and "boy" it up for Thomas.



Thomas already has the truck with the Mickey head in the back to match. Once I typed that that applique sounds creepy!


I'm using this one for both of them.





Please note that a few of the appliques in this post are more difficult (aka more time consuming) and will have additional costs. Email me if you have questions. Happy New Year's!!

Another new post below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment