Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thank you and Merry CHRISTmas!

I have been so busy over the past 10 days. Thank you all for your orders and support. Can you believe it is almost 2012?!

I have seen on other blogs that the women will get their children to model the clothes. I tried that this morning and this is the best shot I got. She refused to look at me!!

This shirt is for Thomas for Christmas. He LOVES Cookie Monster.



To coordinate with his shirt, I ordered these for Thomas. . . .



If you are interested in the set above check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/Nora23 (I have no affiliation just want to share when I find cute, fun things).

This is another shirt for my nephew for Christmas. Kathryn told me she wants one too but in pink. Then today I put on her Christmas appliqued dress and she "you make this? You make one for Tonnis too?" Of course he has one! I obviously match them way too much! At least I know she approves!!

I always dreamed of having boy/girl twins so I could coordinate everything pink and blue. Robert hated that idea and luckily God did not give me what I asked as I don't think I could of handled a double dose of Miss Kathryn ; ) I am able to live out that dream though by dressing Thomas like Kathryn, it's especially great because they are almost the exact same size.



Kathryn told me the shirt on the left is "Captain Hook." These two are the final shirts I have made for Thomas. I only had time to make 9 shirts for him for Christmas (and only 1 for poor Kathryn!). I had planned on making 11 but I guarantee you he will get a rain check for the other ones ; )





I had a customer who saw the snowman party set I bought (shown in previous post) and decided she was going to order the set also for her son's January birthday. This is his birthday outfit to match.



The patch on the longall was done to cover a previous monogram. I also added the red buttons. And, of course, big brother had to have a shirt to match his little buddy. I love this plaid, I saw that Orient Expressed is using it in their spring/summer line.



I've been doing lots of monograms. . . .





Monograms for a dad and granddad.





The one on the left was bought off eBay and has a monogram. This mommy added the patches and got me to monogram over it. I had never thought of that before but what a great idea!



Finally, I have to share these adorable shirts with you. I ordered these for "Ma" (my mom) to give the "babies" for Christmas. I almost couldn't believe that I ordered these but I figured every once in awhile it's ok for Kathryn to wear something I didn't make! I, of course, can make something similar to these if you would like to order them. Here is the site if you would like to check them out and order them.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeeBabyGrowLLC?ref=pr_shop_more
They are only $12. They run small so order up.



Merry Christmas to all of you. May we all remember the real meaning of Christmas and may God bless all of you as we enter a new year. Love to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment