Friday, December 30, 2011

Valentine's Day

It's time to start thinking about Valentine's Day outfits. I have cute appliques for both boys and girls.









In addition to this applique, I can also applique the word 'LOVE' in other applique fonts and in a straight line versus stacked. I love it on the empire waist Monag dresses.






Thomas' Valentine's shirt last year.



And this year's.



This is the shirt I made Kathryn for Valentine's last year. The bloomer shorts also matched her Easter shirt (shown below). Apparently, I didn't know how to iron ; )



Thinking ahead to Easter, here is the shirt I made last year for Kathryn. Still unable to iron. . .



Of course, Thomas had a matching one.



Here are the appliques I plan to use for the "babies" Easter shirts this year. Because they need two each, right?

For Thomas, I think I am going to make a chocolate bunny. Maybe out of chocolate seersucker? For Kathryn I will probably do a pink seersucker.



LOVE, LOVE this cross applique! I found this same pink damask (called candy pink : ) ) on Etsy.


Thomas' coordinating cross. These cross appliques are great because they can be worn year-around.



Please read my message on the left side-bar. Let me know if you like the name or if you think of another fitting one.

A few spring things for sale. All new, with tags. I can add a monogram underneath the appliques on any of these dresses for an additional $6. Shipping on these dresses below is $3.25 for the first item, an additional $1.50 for the second and $0.50 for the third and fourth.

Bailey Boys reversible jumper (other side is pink dot). Size 3T, $30. The dress is 12.25 inches from underarm to underarm and 20.75 inches long.



Baileys Boys shorts set. Size 3T , $35. The top is 11.6 inches from underarm to underarm and 16.125 inches long. The shorts inseam is 3.25 inches.



Precious Kids jumpers, size 2T and 4T, $28 each or $52 for pair. The size 2 is 12.5 inches from underarm to underarm and 19.5 inches long. The size 4 is 13.25 inches from underarm to underarm and 21 inches long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment