Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Applique Patches

These patches are so adorable, especially when you add a monogrammed bow in the matching font! These could be done in a number of fabrics. Polka dots, florals, ginghams, anything!



I made this for my best friend's precious little girl. I found this skort at a consignment sale (LL) for $2 and realized I had the matching fabric at home! That's how things work when you have a massive stock pile of fabrics!!



I also have a plain circle patch and a square patch. The patch below where I stretched the square into a rectangle to fit the name. The square patch looks great with a 3 letter monogram or you could add a appliqued letter.



At this time, I am not doing baby onesies, bibs or burp clothes. I just wanted to show these as an example of the circle patch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment