Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ribbon!

I love this ribbon ric rac! I have used it on several items for Kathryn this year and it adds so much and is so girly.

These are pictures from the ladies shop that I bought my beloved sherbet ribbon ric rac used on the green apple monogrammed dress (in a previous post). I can order whatever color you are wanting and she ships quickly.



How cute would the orange below look on a brown Monag dress with an orange monogram for Halloween and Thanksgiving?





I made these monogrammed button, below, for Kathryn's bows and then just attached them to pre-made bows. I love them so much and it's so cute how the fonts match. If you are interested, the monogrammed covered buttons can be made in the same fabric as your applique and in your choice of fonts. The cost is $3.50. I hope to start making my own bows soon. I have a bow-making manual but haven't gotten time to work with it.



Here is a simple alternative you can do yourself. It's just a covered button in fabric to match your outfit. You just need a covered button kit and a hot glue gun (I've tried sewing them on and it just doesn't work).

0 comments:

Post a Comment