Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A New Favorite

So I'm playing favorites this week. I have fallen in love with this candy apple applique from Applique cafe. It is great for Fall with brown leggings, seen below, or with baby skinny jeans and boots.





How doesn't love Belle? I got this one from Heather Sue, she is so nice and if you sign up for her newsletter you will get discount codes. Her site has so many quite princess appliques. I am planning on making a dress with Snow White appliqued on it, a dress with Ariel and a dress with Tinkerbell (using an applique from Applicakes on Etsy).

I love my camera but it's resolution is so high (which makes for great pictures) that it picks up every-little-thing! The "brown spot" you see below the earring is brown thread from where it made loop while stitching the hair. I didn't even see it till I uploaded this pic - crazy!



Cute turkey shirts! These turkeys are quite time consuming but so worth it! I love how they turned out and can't wait to get started on my next set. The boy turkey below is holding a flag with an orange T for UT and the next set I'm doing, for a set of brothers, is going to have AU stacked on the flag.



My phototgraphy studio ; )



I love these turkeys too! I can't take credit for the colors, the Mommy picked them out. I think they look great together!



0 comments:

Post a Comment