Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back to School Appliques

This is a great back to school applique. Though it is shown in summer colors it would be adorable on a shirt in a red with white polka dot fabric with a green monogram underneath. This applique could also be used for a boy.



The applique I used above actually looks more like the bow below. For the dress I left off the center and the seeds. I think this bow would look so precious with an appliqued apple shirt for your little ones first day of school. This bow can be found at:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/77929300/green-apple-girls-hair-bow

I spoke to the lady that makes these and she said the colors can be changed to whatever colors you want.



This is a dress that I am still working on for Kathryn but just love this applique so I decided to go ahead and post a pic. The monogram on the dress is her schools initials.



This canvas bag is the perfect size for toddlers and preschoolers to carry. I made this for my nephew to carry to MDO.



This shirt is shown in a short-sleeve but would be perfect for year around. This is one of my favorite boy designs. With his matching bag, won't he look precious on his first day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment