Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's Almost Football Time!!

Here are the football outfits I made for Kathryn and Thomas. The tiger below would be really cute with an AU added to the tiger's shirt or you could add a name underneath. I just love adding bows to appliques!





I saw these shirts on Ragsland's website.




And, yes, it's football time in Tennessee folks! I did a UT applique last year for Thomas with just a T appliqued in a block font with orange gingham on a white shirt. It was simple but really cute.



This elephant applique would be great for Alabama Fans. It would be adorable using the fabrics below.









I found this same applique being used on Ragsland.com. They are charging $39 (shirt + applique) plus tax and shipping.



I love this one for little Alabama fans!



And, of course, being from Memphis I couldn't forget Ole Miss! Would be super cute using this for a patch with a monogram or 'Go Rebels'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment