Saturday, August 20, 2011

Monograms, Appliques, and my sweet helper

As I was monogramming the dress you will see below, my sweet little baby said you wanted to help Mommy. This is her saying "chee" for the camera : )



She was actually touching the embroidery hoop with her chin!



Don't you love the dress Kathryn is wearing in the picture above? I got it off Ebay. It is actually for next year but I'm going to have to put in new, longer elastic to make it work. Kathryn loved the "bow tie" in the back!

I just finished this outfit this morning. The dress is perfect for Kathryn's first day back to school. It is my new favorite but I say that a lot!

I love doing something like changing the buttons on plain white sweaters to make them look like they were meant for that outfit. Last year I removed all of the buttons on a sweater and put a strip of green gingham fabric, about 3/4 inches wide, down and reattached the buttons over it.



Love this apple truck but for the time being it is not for sale. This applique has given me issues and I need some time to sit down with it and work through our issues ; )



Blue and pink minky dot doggies for Kathryn and Thomas.



My best friend's little girls new dress. This dress is very popular, luckily I just placed an order for lots of the sherbet ric rac.



Kathryn posing for Mommy to take a pic of her wearing her dress that matches Libby's. We went to the park after this and she wore it in 90 degree temps!



Another good friends little girl's dress. This dress was already made, I just did the monogram. Isn't the yellow cute?



This 'L' is done in the Fabric Finders brown/pink/white tri-check. I am completely obsessed with it! It is also comes in a blue version, which is perfect for brother/sister outfits.



I made this swimsuit about 2 months ago. I got the pattern off Sew Beautiful Magazine's website. If you sew I recommend you purchasing this pattern. It is so sweet and we have gotten SO many compliments. I will never be able to sell these swimsuits though because no one could afford them - I'd have to charge at least $80 ; )





Thank you so much to everyone who has been ordering things from me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment