Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A few new things

This cross is just so sweet for a baby gift. Including the applique, monogram and shipping this gown is $22.75.



I monogrammed this for a sweet friend's little girl. This monogram font is called Curlz and this monogram was only $6. This is the same font that Kelly's Kids used on their dresses for the Fall.



I made this yesterday during naptime for Kathryn. We went to Hobby Lobby to pick out tulle. She put back the colors I picked out and pulled out purple glitter tulle and told me she wanted me to make her a purple Mickey airplane skirt (tutu). I quickly put that up when she turned around. Maybe that's why she told me she doesn't like it and won't wear it! Well, I like it!



40 yards of tulle and an hour is all you need! Ha! It was so easy. If I can ever get Kathryn to wear it I want to pair it with black Kelly's Kids leggings, a minnie mouse appliqued shirt and a minnie mouse shaped resin (shown in my first post) added to a bow. We'll see............



Cat in the Hat pajamas for Kathryn and Thomas.





Have a great day!

1 comments:

Post a Comment