Friday, August 19, 2011

It's That Time of year. . .

I love <3 this new football design! If I had a little boy he would be in this exact shirt! These boys' Momma is gonna to be so excited - she actually graduated the same year as my husband and I did from Auburn.



So simple but so cute! Great for older boys.



This is a new shirt I made for Kathryn. She isn't three yet but will be soon (tear). She told me it wasn't her shirt it was Tonnis' (Thomas). She says the same thing every-single-time I make her a dress. Maybe a little confusion?



I made this headband Wednesday. I still need to make several more before I'd even consider selling them. Thanks to my friend Kelley for keeping her eye out and finding the headband forms to be covered. The font used on both the headband and the shirt is 'Walt'.



My first pair of reversible pants! I just realized that they are suppossed to be on the orange side to go with this shirt and on the brown side to go with Thomas', yet unmade, Thanksgiving shirt. I'll share a pic later - got to get going to the post office and Dance class.





Another new post below.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Awesome job on the headband!! That Walt font is perfect.

Lindsey said...

Even though Kathryn won't wear it! ha!

Post a Comment